Membership Terms and Conditions
- Membership of Brisbane Business is activated when we receive a completed online application form and payment from you.
- Membership is on a month-to-month basis in advance.
- Membership may be suspended or terminated if a payment is not received within seven (7) days of falling due. In these circumstances, Brisbane Business reserves the right to recover the monetary benefit of any membership discount/s received by the member whilst the member was in arrears.
- Brisbane Business reserves the right to change membership fee rates from time to time and will endeavour to give reasonable notice of any changes.
- Brisbane Business reserves the right to refuse to accept any application to become a member without giving a reason.
- Membership is not transferable.
- You must notify Brisbane Business of changes to your contact details in writing (by letter or email) otherwise we may not be able to make our services available to you.
- Brisbane Business reserves the right to change the services available to members from time to time.
- Any variations made to these Terms & Conditions may be made by Brisbane Business without express written notice to existing members and will be effective fourteen (14) days after posting on the Brisbane Business website (https://brisbanebusiness.co/).
- These Terms & Conditions represent the entire agreement between the member and Brisbane Business and cannot be varied except in writing by an authorised officer of Brisbane Business.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and the member consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of that State for all disputes arising out of or relating to them.
- All notices to Brisbane Business relating to any legal claims or matters must be made in writing to Brisbane Business, PO Box 472, Wynnum QLD 4178 Australia. Brisbane Business may send electronic mail for any notice or notification.